Monday, August 3, 2009

New Fabrics Just in!

I'm always so excited on the days that fabric arrives.  Ordering online when the photos are so-so always makes you a little unsure of what the fabric is truly going to be like.  Is it soft?  Is it strong?  Is it stiff?  I usually try to take detailed pictures of the fabrics that I know customers may not be familiar with.  I want them to see the same thing I get to.  

I have been stalking the Greenhouse Fabrics website, waiting to pounce on their sale fabrics.  Today I had these pretties delivered.

This fabric's features surprised me when I got my first sample of it a few weeks ago.  It has an absolutely beautiful weave.  It is strong and able to stand on it's own for great decor.  What a beautiful statement.


This beautiful jacquard took me by surprise as well.  Sometimes an online picture just doesn't say enough.  It is a classic pattern, but in a softer, more contemporary color scheme.  So pretty!


The intricate detailing of this patchwork fabric is fascinating.  It is warm, spicy, and definitely something I am going to keep in mind for fall.  It would make a gorgeous table runner or placemats!

No comments:

Post a Comment