Friday, May 29, 2009

Spotlight ESST: Beads and Such

It didn't take much searching to find so many amazing supplies in my fellow ESST members shops.  I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about beads or jewelry, but I think these are just beautiful.  They make me want to learn how to do something with them!

Melon Beads and Dahlia Cabochons from MK supplies


__________________________________________
 Czech Rondelle beads from Mountain Shadow Designs


__________________________________________
Mussel Shell Coin Drops from All Earrings and Supplies



I hope you enjoy looking around these shops as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of great items to look at arent' there?!?
    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are! I'm going to make it a regular spolight event, maybe just before the weekend. I can't wait to get into more esst shops!

    ReplyDelete