Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Calling Out!

I would like to take a few moments and call attention to a few of my fellow ESST Member's shops.  I always go through their shops first when I am looking for something because I know they only carry the best!


She has a great selection of papers for scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper project need.  I know first hand that her customer service is wonderful and I will definitely be returning.  Stop by and check out her Christmas in July sale while it lasts!
One of my personal favorite collections:


You will find such a fascinating collection of items
 (list taken directly from shop announcement): 
Mosaic tiles, MDF bases, Ceramic, Stained glass, Glass gems, 
Grout, Other mosaic supplies

Here's a few that caught my fancy!



Check out other amazing supply shops by going to the Team ESST Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment